For all KnittingWonders™ knitted and crocheted items, gently hand wash or machine wash cold on gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.
Blanket scarves may machine washed gentle cycle or hand washed and tumble dried on low setting. They may also be steamed or oriented on low wool setting.
For all KnittingWonders macrame wall hangings and tapestries, mount using a standard 1"-2" nail. Hangings may be gently wiped down using clean, dry cloth or duster periodically. Woven yarn wall hangings may be steamed if needed to straiten the yarn fringe.
Each item comes thoughtfully packaged and ready to give as a gift. All items also come with a KnittingWonders™ tag for authenticity that is easily removable. If you'd prefer a specific note included in the packaging (e.g., "Happy Birthday!"), please provide those details in the messaging center at checkout and I'll be happy to accommodate. Gift receipts (without dollar amount) is included in the packaging.
All items are shipped usually one day after payment clears. All items are shipped out from our Denver, Colorado location.
All items weighing less than 16 oz. ship USPS First Class Mail. All items weighing over 16 oz. ship via USPS Priority Mail. International items are generally shipped via Priority International.
Patterns are available for instant download immediately when payment has cleared. Check your 'Purchases' section on Etsy or e-mail to access PDF pattern files.
For 'Made To Order' items, refer to the listing to see approximate turnaround.
Unless arranged otherwise, if 'Ready To Ship' and 'Made To Order' items are purchased in the same transaction, all items will ship once 'Made To Order' items are finished.
Feel free to contact us for any shipping upgrades/arrangements!
Coupons, Sales, & Discounts
Periodically, coupons and discounts will be offered at Knitting Wonders. Coupons may be e-mailed to buyers or enclosed in purchased items in the mail. For the latest up-to-date information about any sales or discounts offered, see the shop banner on the front of Knitting Wonders shop page, check out Instagram (@KnittingWonders), the Blog, or send a direct message to us.
Reselling From Patterns
All patterns and photographs in this Etsy shop are the property of KnittingWonders™ and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold. Furthermore, all PDF pattern files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of KnittingWonders. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from KnittingWonders™ patterns may be used for local sales or sold online in small quantities only, and provided that an obvious alteration to the design has been made.
© 2017 KnittingWonders; All rights reserved.
About Our Lamb's Wool Yarn
We source our lamb's wool yarn from companies rooted in ethical, sustainable practices. We use wool yarn to create a variety of our knitwear and decor pieces, ranging from gloves to hats to wall tapestries. Here are a just a few of the benefits of wool yarn:
- Wool helps regulate body temperature. Wool is considered an "Active" fiber, meaning it reacts to changes of body temperature, allowing your to stay warm when it's cold or cool when it's hot
-Wool is naturally hypoallergenic
- Wool is sustainable, eco-friendly, and has a low-ranking ecological footprint
-Wool is naturally dust mite resistant. How? Dust mites find the microscopic bristles on wool fibers to be inhospitable. Therefore, wool is a great choice for those who suffer from allergies
-Wool is naturally mold and bacteria resistant
- Wool is naturally flame resistant, making it a top choice for hotels, hospitals, and other public places
- Wool is considered one of the most breathable materials in the world
- Wool is biodegradable; therefore, when it is disposed of, it will naturally decompose and release nutrients back into the earth
- Wool is naturally elastic, allowing wool blankets and garments to gently stretch with use and wear, and return to its original shape
- Wool tends not to generate status, so that means less link
- Wool is naturally anti-wrinkle, due to the microscopic coiled bristles that return to their natural shape after being bent
- Wool is naturally odor-resistant
- Wool is naturally UV-resistant and help protect from the sun's harmful rays.
About Our Vegan Yarn
We source our vegan yarn from companies rooted in ethical, sustainable practices. We use vegan yarn to create a variety of our knitwear and decor pieces, ranging from gloves to hats to wall tapestries. Here are a just a few of the benefits of vegan yarn:
- Super easy to clean and offers less shrinking, shedding, or pilling.
- Always machine washable and very fast to dry. Perfect for garments always needing a quick wash
- Hypoallergenic, making it a perfect choice for those with allergies
- Mildew and mold resistent
- Extremely durable fibers, allowing it to last season after season (and likely generation after generation) without any degredation
- Odor resistant
- Since it's a synthetic fiber, it's a moth's nightmare and your knitted or crocheted garments remain safe
- Lightweight due to its synthetic materials, but can also provide cozy warmth depending on the bulk of the garment
- Considered a "high performance" fiber, it is extremely durable with high strength
- Ranks high on the moisture dissipation test, keeping the wearer cool on hot days by transporting moisture to the outside of the garment and allowing it to evaporatie
- Luxuriously soft and plush and extremely comfortable to wear
- A very resilient fiber, allowing garments to stretch with wear and use and still retain shape after
- Can mimic the look at feel of other natural fibers, such as wool, cashmere, silk, cotton, or alpaca.